The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement entered into by means of communication notifying the seller in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery.
Any Secondsoul.lt product you can:
1. Change to a different size;
2. Change to another model;
3. Recover the money paid for the goods.
Replacement or returned goods must meet the following criteria:
1. Product must not be worn or otherwise used, it must be undamaged, clean to be free of extraneous odors and without losing their commercial appearance.
2. Returned goods must be labeled with.
3. The returned item must be in its original orderly packaging, full assembly.
4. The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days, with the exception of the Lithuanian Civil Code, 6.22810 paragraph 2 provides for an exception.
Your returned goods will be evaluated by our staff, or return the products under the above conditions. If the conditions are not met, the money will not be refunded. On delivery of the goods or the withdrawal of such cases will be discussed individually. If the conditions are met, the money will be transferred to your bank account no later than 14 days from the receipt of the return of the product and orderly and in accordance with the rules of the completed refund request is accepted.